The ASA annual meeting app is here.* It works really well, but only after you do an acrobatic double login to sync the schedule you set up in the ASA online program. Here is how:
- Download the app (duh).
- Opening the app prompts a login. This is not your normal ASA login! This is a special login for the app that consists of your email address and the super-secret password that is displayed on the Member Portal page of the ASA’s e-noah website.
- Wait for the app to update.
- Select the Settings icon on the blue Dashboard bar.
- Select “Online Program Schedule Sync.”**
- A second login is required. This login is your usual ASA Member Portal login, not the one described above.
- Enjoy the app!
*This link may take you to the iTunes Canada store, but you know how to find an app in the store that works for you.
**I assume you’ve already logged in online and added things to “My Schedule” in the ASA Online Program. Otherwise, the only program items that will sync are the ones ASA has you listed for, such as your own presentation.