Princeton U Press editor Eric Schwartz has a great idea for this year’s ASA baseball trip. Why not go to a minor league game? Cheaper tickets, better seats, and a chance to see some great baseball. So this year, we have cooked up the following plan:
Staten Island Yankees: Friday, August 9 at 7pm
- tickets that cost no more than $25 plus fees
- two free rides on the Staten Island Ferry, which has the best view of the Statue of Liberty (especially now that you can no longer climb into her head)
- throwback jerseys given away to the first 2,500 fans
- amazing views of the Manhattan skyline
- friendly sociologists hanging out together
If we get a group of 10 together, we can get even cheaper tickets (I know, right?). Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in joining us. Everyone is welcome; don’t be shy.