This one is so weird I’m not sure I quite believe it, but there’s a source for it and everything:
A woman is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant – from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska’s 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby. Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel’s mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel. A travel industry source said: “The mother is adamant that her daughter didn’t meet any boys while she was there.
Just a couple of quick points:
(1) Does this mean that Egypt is genetically engineering men with some kind of chlorine-proof super-sperm?
(2) Does this mean that Egyptian hotels don’t use chlorine in their pools? If so- Ewwwwww!
(3) How much stray sperm do we think is in the typical hotel pool? Do most men find swimming that exciting?
(4) What does this mean about Sex Ed in Poland?
(5) Does anyone else find it at least a little funny that someone from Europe is criticizing a hotel in Egypt because they do have a mixed gender pool?